February 18, 2010

Chocolate shoes...

Did that make your heart skip a beat? I mean what 2 things does every girl love? Chocolate and Shoes! Well that's exactly what I'm working on. I'm doing a bachelerotte cake for Saturday, it's Sex in the city themed. I was just going to use marshmallow fondant for the accessories, but I needed something stronger for the shoe topper. So, I decided to try my hand at making chocolate clay, and am going to use it to create a stiletto. What a perfect topper, a chocolate shoe. I hope to have pics up Saturday morning, so stay tuned.

I’m also working on Mia’s cake. It’s Dora and Diego themed. I’ll be taking pictures as I go along. My plan for this cake is fairly intense. A 2 tiered cake with a waterfall and a tree house, with the whole gang, Dora, Diego, Boots, Benny, the BoBo brothers, maybe even Swiper. I need to get moving on them! I see many late nights in my near future. Can’t wait!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails