February 18, 2010

Sneak Peak...

I thought I'd share a few sneak peak photos. I worked on my chocolate shoe tonight. Not only will this be YUMMY to eat, but it's much easier to work with than I thought it would. The chocolate clay is much more sensitive to heat them what I usually work with (marshmallow fondant) but I do really like it, and it stiffens very quickly. First sneak peak is a pic of a few of the accessories I made for the cake...

From SneakPeak

The second sneak peak is a sketch I drew for the treehouse that's going on Mia's cake. :) Paul and I are trying to figure out the engineering of it. I think I might have it figured out. I guess we'll wait and see.

From SneakPeak

Off to bed to get my rest, tomorrow night I'll be putting the cake together. :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails