September 6, 2009

Another chocolate cake...

When in doubt for a theme or design just add a crushed chocolate bar.... :) My favorite kind of cake is chocolate cake with vanilla buttercream, that said I am swaying to the other side these days. You know, vanilla cake with chocolate frosting. Then again, I'm a fan of chocolate with chocolate too. Well years ago, we had a joke in my family. Mom knew my favorite cake but dad would always disagree and say HIS favorite, vanilla cake, with chocolate frosting. Since Wednesday was Dad's birthday and we had them over for supper I decided to make him his favorite. I think coffee crisp is one of his favorite chocolate bars too. So, I added it to the top and some vanilla cookie sticks dipped in chocolate for the sides. After a few bites of this cake, I could easily be swayed to change my favorite. TFL!

1 comment:

Cletus said...

By the way Kim,the cake was very good. "It tastes as good as it looks" is the saying. Well how true That is.
Thank You very much!
Dad

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails