November 10, 2010

Lego Man

I was asked to do a Lego cake for a little boys 5th birthday. I found a few different examples and the mother chose this design. It was SO fun to do. It's funny how when building a cake it only looks like it does when the final details are added. I always panic with about 30 minutes left because it looks nothing like I want it to, but I just push forward and eventually it all falls together. Fudge marble Lego cake. Blocks and lego man are made from rice krispy treats covered in fondant. Cake is covered in marshmallow fondant. This cake is Fudge marble with buttercream and covered in marshmallow fondant. Lego man and blocks are made with rice Krispy treats covered in marshmallow fondant.

1 comment:

Hollee said...

This lego cake rawks!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails