April 29, 2010

Sneak Peak...

Ok... seriously... how much fun did I have last night. Do you know how amazing it is to play with food and turn it into something? You know, while working last night I realized what I should be when I grow up... a kid. I'm totally into the arts and crafts, I love playing games, meals are made for you, you get to go to dance class, gymnastics, swimming. Seriously. What's even better, if I was a kid now, is that I wouldn't have to play Mommy, I just am a Mommy. But alas the responsibilities of adulthood wouldn't go away, and I don't think my Mommy would appreciate being called on for most decisions. SOooo, I will continue to make cakes and scrapbook. They're my 2 outlets that allow me to continue to be a kid. That said, I worked on my fondant 'Fisherman' + accessories last night. I'm very pleased with how he turned out! I took a few phots to share... I took them in black and white so not to reveal everything. :) Please keep in mind that the Fisherman was still drying and had some "fluff" as supports. :)


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails