April 5, 2010

Elegant Wedding Cake

I was asked to do a wedding cake for a couple who were married in Cuba but would be having their reception locally. I don't do wedding cakes. To me, they're just too stressful. I mess up someones wedding cake, I could potentially mess up a little girls dream. Anyways... after many emails with the bride I decided to take it on. She was super easy going and made me feel very relaxed about it. The only info she gave me was that she wanted it black and white. She also asked for a black palm tree for a cake topper. I made 2 palm trees and gave her the option, so I don't have photos of the cake with either. The top 2 tiers were chocolate with vanilla buttercream. The bottom tier was vanilla pound. She seemed very happy with it... I hope she enjoyed the cake and her reception very much!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails