November 2, 2009

Slow...

So far, November appears to be a slow month for cakes. I'm not complaining, in fact, I'm going to use that time to finalize a few things. First off, I'd like to circulate a quarterly newsletter to my customers. The newsletter will include anything newsworthy, and I think I'll include a contest for customers to receive discounts. Secondly, I'd like to make some changes to the website to include new products. Third, I'd like to perfect those products, mainly my "Cuties". Finally, I'm going to take some time to prepare for Christmas orders: cookies, truffles and Cuties. They were a huge hit last year and I intend on providing the same great deals. So while it may be quiet on the blog, I'll still be busy at work preparing for the holidays and perfecting my creations for you!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails