September 13, 2009

Uniqua - Take 2

So I recently took the jump to advertise on a local classifieds website. Well... People are dying for cake out there! Problem is, they're mostly huge orders. Wedding cakes, or events to serve MANY people. I'm just not equipped, or confident to take those orders quite yet. BUT I did get the following order. I was asked if I could do a Minie Mouse, Backyardigans or Toopie and Binou... I said I'd tackle any and just let me know what they wanted. They came back with a Uniqua cake, for 20 people. Since I did one before I wanted to change it up. So I decided to make most of the cake Uniqua. I think it turned out well and the Birthday girls Mom seemed happy. Hopefully the birthday girl really liked it!

It's fudge marble cake with buttercream frosting, styrofoam head and fondant eyes and antenna's.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails