September 24, 2009

Something so simple but oh so good!

So, for those who read this, and don't know me, or my husband, my husband LOVES chocolate chip cookies. Honestly, my quest since we've been married has been to make him the ultimate cookie. The one that he talks about. Lucky for me I found a recipe a few weeks ago that he LOVED. It then gave me an idea. Maybe other people LOVE cookies. Maybe they aren't cake people? Why not make GIANT decorated cookies??? So, last night I tried my first GIANT cookie. While I don't have pictures, because I was doing it more to test, it's the one cookie that my husband is talking about. I'm not sure he'll ever want another cake again.

SO stay tuned because I'll soon be offering decorated cookies. They are 12" cookies, and come decorated with a trim and a message. Here are the details:

Cookie Flavours:
Vanilla Chocolate Chip
Chocolate Chocolate Chip
Vanilla
Chocolate


Frosting Flavours:
Chocolate Buttercream
Vanilla Buttercream
Peanut Butter Buttercream
Cream Cheese Frosting
Whipped Cream


Gourmet Cookies:

M&M Chocolate or Vanilla cookie, with your choice of frosting & message, and sprinkled with M&Ms

Standard cookie with your favorite chocolate bar crumbled a top it with your choice of frosting and message and a swirl of chocolate ganache

Standard cookie with a specific themed image piped on. (baby carriage for an expectant mom, balloons for a birthday, a childs favorite character, sports team logo, the possibilities are endless)


For more information on these cookies, or if you are interested in placing an order contact: kim@kdfcreations.com

I look forward to hearing from you!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails