December 1, 2010

Cake Pop Winner

We have 2 winners! 

Paul and I came across a name that we both really liked. It is used for cake pops but is still unique enough that I've decided to use it also. The name is..... 

Cruffles. Those on a stick will be Cruffle Pops. Some really fantastic names were submitted and many of you were on the same page as we were while we were trying to come up with a name. I absolutely appreciate the effort that you all put into your submissions. 

The first winner is my mom, Cathie, who actually suggested the Cruffle name, completely by chance. BUT since I felt it seemed like such a biased win where she is my mom I decided to do a draw from all submissions for a SECOND prize of a dozen Cruffles. 

The winner is...Courtney Bétournay. I will be emailing you to arrange delivery.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails