May 18, 2010

Crazy times ahead...

One of my busiest weeks yet is quickly approaching. I'm SO excited. Right now it feels like the calm before the storm. :) Most of my orders tend to be on weekends generally, Friday and Saturday pick ups. But next week I've got cakes through the week and I'm really excited about that! Lot's of baby showers too! Yay for the baby boom. :) Cakes in the next week or so include a baby bum, baby rattle, flower basket, Minnie Mouse and Toy Story... that's just to name a few! Keep checking back to see the final creations!

On another note... I got to do another spiderman cake last night. Happy Birthday Nikolas! He's my daughter's daycare providers son, who turned 4. WOW. I didn't take any pictures of the cake, but here's what the last one looked like... they're virtually identical!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails