March 10, 2010

Surprise Hairdresser Cake

This is why I do, what I do... orders like this that make me so happy and honored to make someone a cake. A few weeks ago I got an email from a guy looking to order a cake for his girlfriend. Ok, that's cute. Well...he lives away and his girlfriend is going to school here. So now it's more like Aww...that's so cute. Well he wanted a 'hairdresser' cake, cause that's what she's studying and even had me include a special message, "Happy Birthday Cupcake Face." I'm dropping it off to a flower shop who will then deliver the cake and some flowers. She's a lucky girl!!!! It reminds me of when Paul and I were young... he'd always do special things like that. It's so nice to see that there are still some people like that out there. I hope she enjoys the cake and appreciates all he's done! I was just delighted to be part of this, that's what cakes are all about for me!

1 comment:

Queen Mel said...

I think that is the sweetest thing a guy could do and I think you did a fabulous job!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails