January 22, 2010

Getting Busy...

I have a few things to say...

1. I'm really excited for those who were quick enough to be part of the 'kdfCREATIONS' samplers team. The cakes I have lined up are so exciting! Something for me to look forward to every week, from now until March!!!

2. If you did not contact me in time I'd like to give you a headstart for the next time I offer free sample cakes. You can contact me, and I will add your name to my list of those interested in receiving free sample cakes. Priority will be given to those who did not receive a free sample previously. OR you can click on the right to follow my blog. Any new posts I include will show up in your dashboard. I will announce new cake sample calls on my blog FIRST and will give my followers a 24 hour advantage over the 'list'. You have to be in my list of followers to take advantage of the 24 hour advantage.

3. Stay tuned in the next few days as I have 2 cakes for tomorrow and will be updating with pictures. Next week I have a tiered anniversary cake that I'm really looking forward to. I'm also going to be trying a few new techniques and playing with fondant, with my camera by my side of course, so I'll be sure to share my cake adventures with you.

Thanks so much for reading along and all of your kind words. I didn't realize how much of a following I had until I offered out free cake!

Have a great weekend!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails