March 17, 2014

To cake or not to cake... that is the question

I think it's time to update the blog. I can't believe I haven't posted in over 2 years. It feels like just yesterday I was baking up a storm and had endless amount of dishes lined up on the counter for my amazing husband. (Yes, he seriously does the dishes... all the time!)

Even though I'm not technically "doing cakes"... I have decided to take on a few here and there. Lets be honest... I miss it... a lot. But I do have to be honest with myself and know that between my 2 kids, now ages 3 and 6, my husband, working a full time job and the joys of laundry, cooking, cleaning, and all the other overwhelming Mommy duties, time just isn't in the cards like it used to be. So if I can make it fit... I will do it, if not, I can't. Simple as  that. So with that. I need to update the blog with some cakes that were made over the last 2 years...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails