June 4, 2010

Another go at the BYG's...

I don't think I could ever get tired of Backyardigan cake requests. They're just the cutest little creatures, and they're so fun to work with. Not to mention it puts me in a song and dance mood...so I sing some of my favorites. If you're a Backyardigans fan you may know some of my faves, "Woah Daddy..." from Surfs up, "Simon Says" from Sinbad Sails Alone and "The corn song" it has to be my ultimate fave but I don't recall what episode it's from. Anyways... now that I've revealed the secret that yes, I am the one requesting to watch the BYG's, not my 2 year... I'll move on to the cake. :)

2 tier, chocolate fudge cake with vanilla buttercream. Characters are made with marshmallow fondant and the #4 is modelling chocolate and of course the Birthday boy's name is trent! Hope you like!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails