October 3, 2009

NB Karting Cake

I don't generally post many cakes pictures of one cake... but this cake is special and I decided that just one picture wasn't enough. I was asked to do a "karting" cake for the local karting awards banquet. I was SUPER excited to do the cake but the pressure was on to do something good. I Googled a bit, I searched here and there but in the end I had to go with my gut. I sketched out my idea and then, thanks to my amazing husband, I spent a couple, no a few, no MANY hours perfecting this cake. I'm completely overjoyed with how it turned out. By far it's my most favorite of all time. From the treads on the tires, to the trees, to the logo that I piped by hand, I just love it all. Lucky for me, the client seemed VERY pleased also.

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This cake was not only delicious, but it looked great. The karters absolutely LOVED this cake.Thanks Kim, we were completely 100% satisfied with this cake. LOVED it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails