August 26, 2009

Girly Dinosaur

I got a new cake pan for a cake I have to do this weekend, so I figured I should try it out before I make the cake. WELL... I LOVE IT. It's actually supposed to be a bear, but essentially, it just gives you a shape that you can modify however you chose. I found lot's of ideas, elephants, tigers, pandas, bumble bees, Santa Claus oh the list goes on. I also seen a mean looking dinosaur and thought, gee I could make a cute dinosaur. A girly dinosaur! So I went to work to do just that. Boy am I happy with the results. I got a really cute dinosaur that I just want to hug. I don't know if I could cut into this one, to be honest. That's only happened once before for me. I rarely become emotionally attached to a cake. It was with the lightening McQueen cake. I'm not sure what it is, but every once in a while, a cake becomes really special to me. This fire breathing dinosaur gal was brought to my husbands work, for them to enjoy! She's made of red velvet cake (minus the red), buttercream frosting and a few chocolate 'spikes'. TFL....



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails